Tungsten Hand-Painted LQJ Jigs are small but fish heavy. These jigs are designed at a 45 degree angle with "sticky sharp" Japan Hayabusa hooks to provide excellent action as well as hook-ups. These Jigs allow you to get down to the fish quickly once a school has been located, or just back down to catch another.
Tungsten ice jigs have huge advantages over lead for ice fishing, being 40% smaller but the same weight as lead, they fall through the water column must faster. Tungsten is so much more sensitive than lead that you feel a lot of strikes you may have been missing, it is like having sonar on the end of the line. more bites, more fish.
- 97% purity tungsten ice jig head
- Unpainted, anodized, painted colors
- "sticky sharp" Japan Hayabusa hooks
- Small: 3mm, hook size #16, 0.28g
- Medium: 4mm, hook size #14, 0.62g
- Large: 5mm, hook size #12, 1.15g